Labels

Sunday, January 22, 2012

{ Trans-Pacific Art Show Opens !! Jan.21 - Feb. 11 }

I attended the opening ceremony of Trans-Pacific Art Show at Bay Street Cafe in Fremont yesterday. The show was quite successful with many guests. The venue was awesome with  the live jazz piano and delicious espresso and sweets.

Congrats for all Trans-Pacific Artists!! 
and thanks for all guests visited. 
Special thanks for Mr. Lotfi, the owner of the bay street cafe to make this happen, 
also wonderful job of Toni Rica to find this place first of all !! 


Bay ST Cafe entrance 

Alfons Mucha's Wall decoration in the cafe welcomes you first!!

E and D having conversation with the potter Yukie
(BTW, she is behind E, E is too big -_-;;) in the opening show.
They might ask so many questions about pottery!!


Some of Yukie's works

ikecoo's sculpture (from Japan) with Yukie's ceramics

Trina's Ballet & Yuuco's bags (from Japan) 
with combination of bright colors

Yay! With my friend in front of my oil. (The lake) 
She was so nice that she stayed with me until the show was over!!

Kimi chose in front of the tree for my oil ^^;; 
I liked the place!!



Shingo Akiyama's series of art from Japan
Kimi put the beautiful tags after I took the photo.

Completed setting for Shingo

Kimi's new Acrylic on the big canvas.
This is one of the popular in this show. 

One of Trina's art - ballerina (oil) which I liked.

Kanae's art from Japan. 
This is also one of the popular art among guests. 

One of Toni Rica's art. My husband liked this piece. 

My Caribbean Cruise Art morning-daytime-night (Acrylic on small canvas) 

My art together with Toni Rica's art!!



Espresso art - leaf

Espresso art - peacock

Delicious Strawberry Banana Crepe


Kimi prepared this beautiful guest book!
Please don't forget to leave your name if you stop by ^0^)/






4 comments:

  1. Hello Chiori! Thank you for such a lovely series of posts about the show. I love seeing your photos and getting your viewpoint of the event, from the time we dreamed it, through the set-up and to the Opening Night! It was very nice of Mrs. Y to stay the whole time. She is so kind. I would have liked to hear her play piano too. :) Perhaps at a future show! This was definitely a wonderful experience and you did a great job. Thanks for your many contributions and beautiful artworks. どうもありがとうございました!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. きみ!

      Thanks for your leadership to make this happen and compliment for my work time-to-time. I am so proud that I am part of this show!!

      Delete
  2. 楽しそうな雰囲気が伝わってきますね。
    コーヒーアートもかっこいいですね。
    期間中、素敵な出会いが沢山ありますように!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. どうもありがとう、これは、やみつきになるかもです。
      MAGICSEEDSもがんばってくださいね!

      Delete